Week Commencing: 6 September 2021 The highways Newsletter is now available on the Royal Borough website at https://www.rbwm.gov.uk/home/transport-and
Published: 03 September 2021
Ascot and the Sunnings
Wards – Ascot and Sunninghill – Sunningdale and Cheapside
Parishes – Sunninghill and Ascot – Sunningdale
- Elizabeth Gardens (Ascot and Sunninghill) – resurfacing works (junction with St George’s Lane) – Tuesday 7 September 2021 – Road Closure 9am to 4pm.
- Spring Gardens (Ascot and Sunninghill) – resurfacing works (junction with Oliver Road) – Wednesday 8 September 2021 – Road Closure 9am to 4pm.
Wards – Belmont – Boyn Hill – Cox Green – Furze Platt – Oldfield – Pinkneys Green –Riverside – St Mary’s
Parishes – Cox Green
- Bad Godesberg Way (St Mary’s) – installation of new pedestrian crossing – Monday 16 August to Friday 10 September 2021 – lane closure.
- Great Hill Crescent (Boyn Hill) – footway surface dressing works – Friday 3 to Thursday 9 September 202.
- King Street (St Mary’s) – missing links paving works – Monday 6 September to Friday 30 October 2021.
- Talbots Drive (Boyn Hill) – footway surface dressing works – Monday 6 to Wednesday 8 September 2021.
- Lassell Gardens (Riverside) – footway surface dressing works – Wednesday 8 to Friday 10 September 2021.
- Bath Road / Wootton Way (Boyn Hill) – roundabout repair works – Wednesday 8 to Thursday 9 September 2021 – three way lights.
- Malvern Road (Furze Platt) – resurfacing works (junction with Queensway) – Thursday 9 to Friday 10 September 2021 – Road Closure 9am to 4pm.
- Salters Road (St Mary’s) – carriageway works – Friday 10 September 2021.
- College Glen (Belmont) – carriageway works – Friday 10 September 2021.
- Sandringham Road (Furze Platt) – carriageway works – Friday 10 September 2021.
Wards – Bisham and Cookham – Bray – Hurley and Walthams
Parishes – Bisham – Bray – Cookham – Hurley – Shottesbrooke – Waltham St Lawrence – White Waltham
- Drift Road (Bray) – carriageway works – Monday 6 September 2021 – two way lights.
- Bisham Road (Bisham and Cookham) – resurfacing works (junction with Quarry Wood Road) – Monday 6 September 2021 – Road Closure 9am to 4pm.
- Shepherds Close (Hurley and Walthams) – carriageway works – Friday 10 September 2021.
- Bass Mead (Bisham and Cookham) – carriageway works – Friday 10 September 2021.
Windsor, Eton and Old Windsor
Wards – Clewer and Dedworth West – Clewer and Dedworth East – Clewer East – Eton and Castle – Old Windsor
Parishes –Bray (part) – Eton – Old Windsor
- Kimber Close (Clewer and Dedworth East) – carriageway works – Friday 10 September 2021.
Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury
Wards – Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury
Parishes – Datchet – Horton – Wraysbury
- Buccleuch Road, Datchet (Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury) – footway surface dressing works – Thursday 9 to Monday 13 September 2021.
Major Utility Works/Events
Please note utility roadwork schedule is subject to change. For a full overview on utility works, including emergency works, and the most up-to-date information, please visit one.network
Many of the works listed above are weather dependent and rely on unhindered access.
We aim to keep any changes to a minimum but dates are subject to change. Please refer to one.network for the most up-to-date information.
Operational activities such as road markings and sign installation have to be flexible and are often arranged at short notice. Therefore they may not appear on this list; however members will have been consulted on, and approved the changes prior to these works.
This message is personal to and intended for the exclusive use of the named addressee only. It may contain material protected by legal or other privilege (laws restricting its use). If this message reaches you in error we apologise – in which case we request that you do not save it, print it, forward it, act on it, or tell anyone anything about it. All emails received and sent by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other legislation, and may therefore be disclosed to a third party. Any views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Borough. We also have partnerships with third parties (including Optalis and Achieving for Children who provide social care on behalf of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead). The content of any emails sent by employees of these partners remain their responsibility, and are not the Royal Borough’s responsibility. All emails sent by the Royal Borough are checked for viruses, but this does not constitute a guarantee that they are virus-free. Th