Week Commencing: 20 September 2021
Published: 20 September 2021
Ascot and the Sunnings
Wards – Ascot and Sunninghill – Sunningdale and Cheapside
Parishes – Sunninghill and Ascot – Sunningdale
- No highway works this week.
Wards – Belmont – Boyn Hill – Cox Green – Furze Platt – Oldfield – Pinkneys Green –Riverside – St Mary’s
Parishes – Cox Green
- Bad Godesberg Way (St Mary’s) – installation of new pedestrian crossing – Monday 16 August to Wednesday 27 October 2021 – lane closure.
- King Street (St Mary’s) – missing links paving works – Monday 6 September to Friday 30 October 2021.
- Marlow Road (St Mary’s) – construction of new raised table – Monday 13 to Friday 24 September 2021 – multi way lights.
- Cookham Road (Belmont / Riverside) – resurfacing works (junction with Clivemont Road) – Monday 20 to Wednesday 22 September 2021 – Night Road Closure 7pm to 6am.
- Farm Road (Pinkneys Green) – resurfacing works (junction with Highway Avenue) – Wednesday 22 September 2021 – Road Closure 9am to 4pm.
- Lees Gardens (Boyn Hill) – footway works – Monday 20 September 2021.
- Turpins Green (Boyn Hill) – footway works – Monday 20 September 2021.
- Badger Close (Oldfield) – footway works – Tuesday 21 September 2021.
Wards – Bisham and Cookham – Bray – Hurley and Walthams
Parishes – Bisham – Bray – Cookham – Hurley – Shottesbrooke – Waltham St Lawrence – White Waltham
- Manor Grove (Bray) – footway works – Monday 20 September 2021.
- Choseley Close (Hurley and Walthams) – footway works – Tuesday 21 September 2021.
- Rose Lane (Hurley and Walthams) – resurfacing works (junction with A4130 Henley Road) – Thursday 23 to Friday 24 September 2021 –Road Closure 9am to 4pm.
Windsor, Eton and Old Windsor
Wards – Clewer and Dedworth West – Clewer and Dedworth East – Clewer East – Eton and Castle – Old Windsor
Parishes –Bray (part) – Eton – Old Windsor
- Thames Street (Eton and Castle) – footway works – Monday 20 September to Friday 1 October 2021 – two way lights 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- Gallys Road (Clewer and Dedworth West) – footway works – Wednesday 22 September 2021.
- St Leonards Road (Eton and Castle) – footway works – Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 September 2021.
- Perrycroft (Clewer and Dedworth East) – footway works – Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 September 2021.
- Rycroft (Clewer and Dedworth East) – footway works – Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 September 2021.
Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury
Wards – Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury
Parishes – Datchet – Horton – Wraysbury
- No highway works this week.
Major Utility Works/Events
Please note utility roadwork schedule is subject to change. For a full overview on utility works, including emergency works, and the most up-to-date information, please visit one.network
Many of the works listed above are weather dependent and rely on unhindered access.
We aim to keep any changes to a minimum but dates are subject to change. Please refer to one.network for the most up-to-date information.
Operational activities such as road markings and sign installation have to be flexible and are often arranged at short notice. Therefore they may not appear on this list; however members will have been consulted on, and approved the changes prior to these works.
This message is personal to and intended for the exclusive use of the named addressee only. It may contain material protected by legal or other privilege (laws restricting its use). If this message reaches you in error we apologise – in which case we request that you do not save it, print it, forward it, act on it, or tell anyone anything about it. All emails received and sent by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other legislation, and may therefore be disclosed to a third party. Any views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Borough. We also have partnerships with third parties (including Optalis and Achieving for Children who provide social care on behalf of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead). The content of any emails sent by employees of these partners remain their responsibility, and are not the Royal Borough’s responsibility. All emails sent by the Royal Borough are checked for viruses, but this does not constitute a guarantee that they are virus-free. Thank you http://www.rbwm.gov.uk