Week Commencing: 6 December 2021
Published: 06 December 2021
Ascot and the Sunnings
Wards – Ascot and Sunninghill – Sunningdale and Cheapside
Parishes – Sunninghill and Ascot – Sunningdale
- Windsor Road (Ascot and Sunninghill) – carriageway works – Monday 6 to Tuesday 7 December 2021 – two way lights.
Wards – Belmont – Boyn Hill – Cox Green – Furze Platt – Oldfield – Pinkneys Green –Riverside – St Mary’s
Parishes – Cox Green
- No highway works this week.
Wards – Bisham and Cookham – Bray – Hurley and Walthams
Parishes – Bisham – Bray – Cookham – Hurley – Shottesbrooke – Waltham St Lawrence – White Waltham
- Hall Lane (Hurley and Walthams) – drainage works – Monday 6 to Friday 10 December 2021 – Road Closure.
Windsor, Eton and Old Windsor
Wards – Clewer and Dedworth West – Clewer and Dedworth East – Clewer East – Eton and Castle – Old Windsor
Parishes –Bray (part) – Eton – Old Windsor
- No highway works this week.
Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury
Wards – Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury
Parishes – Datchet – Horton – Wraysbury
- Staines Road, Wraysbury (Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury) – footway works – Wednesday 1 to 15 December 2021 – two way lights.
- Douglas Lane, Wraysbury (Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury) – carriageway works – Wednesday 8 December 2021.
- Horton Road, Datchet (Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury) – footway works – Wednesday 8 December 2021.
- Wraysbury Road, Wraysbury (Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury) – carriageway works – Wednesday 8 December 2021 – two way lights.
- Windsor Road, Wraysbury (Datchet, Horton and Wraysbury) – footway works – Wednesday 8 December 2021.
Major Utility Works/Events
Please note utility roadwork schedule is subject to change. For a full overview on utility works, including emergency works, and the most up-to-date information, please visit one.network
Many of the works listed above are weather dependent and rely on unhindered access.
We aim to keep any changes to a minimum but dates are subject to change. Please refer to one.network for the most up-to-date information.
Operational activities such as road markings and sign installation have to be flexible and are often arranged at short notice. Therefore they may not appear on this list; however members will have been consulted on, and approved the changes prior to these works.
This message is personal to and intended for the exclusive use of the named addressee only. It may contain material protected by legal or other privilege (laws restricting its use). If this message reaches you in error we apologise – in which case we request that you do not save it, print it, forward it, act on it, or tell anyone anything about it. All emails received and sent by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other legislation, and may therefore be disclosed to a third party. Any views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Borough. We also have partnerships with third parties (including Optalis and Achieving for Children who provide social care on behalf of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead). The content of any emails sent by employees of these partners remain their responsibility, and are not the Royal Borough’s responsibility. All emails sent by the Royal Borough are checked for viruses, but this doe